Appropriate Use of AI
Students may be tempted to experiment with AI to create inappropriate things. This list explains which things not to do.
You can get banned from AI tools if you use them inappropriately. Students should avoid these things when using ChatGPT and Midjourney:
1. Inappropriate Content: Do not attempt to create or request inappropriate, offensive, or explicit content. This includes nudity, violence, or anything that could be considered harmful or disrespectful.
2. Personal Information: Do not share personal information, such as your full name, address, phone number, or any other sensitive information. AI tools are not completely private and sharing such information can be a risk.
3. Bullying or Harassment: Do not use these tools to create content that bullies, harasses, or is meant to harm others. Always treat others with respect, both in person and in the virtual world.
4. Copyright Infringement: Do not use these tools to create content that infringes on someone else's copyright. This includes copying characters, stories, or artwork from existing works without permission.
5. Misinformation: Do not use these tools to spread false or misleading information. Always strive for accuracy and truth in your work.
6. Illegal Activities: Do not use these tools to engage in or promote illegal activities. Always use these tools responsibly and ethically.
Remember, these tools are meant to be used for creative and educational purposes. Always use them responsibly and with respect for others.