Spanish Weather Forecast Group Project
Students work together to do a weather forecast in Spanish. This helps students practice days of the week, numbers, and weather vocabulary.
Objective: In this project, two students will work together to create a weather forecast for the upcoming week. They will practice using weather-related vocabulary, days of the week, and temperature numbers in Spanish.
- Each group of two students will work together to create a weather forecast for the upcoming week.
- Students should use weather-related vocabulary to describe each day's forecast in Spanish. For example, sunny (soleado), cloudy (nublado), rainy (lluvioso), etc.
- Students should use the day of the week to introduce each forecast.
- Students should use numbers in Spanish to provide temperature information for each day.
- The forecast should include a different weather condition for each day of the week.
- Once the forecast is completed, students can practice presenting it together.
- If the instructor allows, students can present their forecast to the class.
Assessment (Grading Optional):
This project will be graded on the following criteria.
- Accuracy of the forecast (20 points)
- Correct use of weather-related vocabulary, days of the week, and temperature numbers in Spanish (30 points)
- Clarity and organization of the presentation (20 points)
- Teamwork and collaboration (20 points)
- Overall effort and creativity (10 points)
This project will not only improve students' Spanish vocabulary but also enhance their public speaking skills.
From Lesson: Spanish Seasons and Weather
Learning Gig Lesson List: Beginner Spanish 1.1
From Learning Gig: Beginner Spanish 1.1